Annual Membership Meeting
Join The Arc of Atlantic County Monday, June 22, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. for our 59th Annual Membership Meeting.
Due to the ongoing public health crisis, the 2020 Annual Membership Meeting will take place virtually. Please use the link below to register. Upon registration, login information will be provided via email to access the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
Members of The Arc of Atlantic County joined together with the Board of Directors and staff to hold their annual Membership Meeting. A new slate of officers were sworn in for the 2020 Fiscal year.
Joe Polisano is presented with an award recognizing him for his service as Board Chairman to The Arc of Alantic County by CEO, Scott Hennis.
COO, Pat Jones, presents Longevity in Employment Awards to Jack Karrish, employed by Acme in Somers Point and George Karrish, employed at Meadowview Nursing Home. The brothers each have over 20 years of employment.
Annette Littman proudly shows her award for her 20+ years of employment at Acme Markets.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Participation in the activities of The Arc at the local, state and national chapters.
- Reduced cost at conventions, conferences and special trainings.
- A subscription to The Arc of the United States’ national newsletter, Empower, with information on the organization and current legislation in effect for people with I/DD.
- Inclusion in The Arc of Atlantic County’s Special Events and Membership Activities.
- Voting privileges at The Arc of Atlantic County’s Annual Membership Meeting.