ATTN: Members of The Arc of Atlantic County
Please register for The Arc of Atlantic County Annual Members Meeting on Jun 22, 2020 5:30 PM EDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
The Arc of Atlantic County has been active in your community since 1961, and currently supports hundreds of local individuals and families who are dealing with the challenges of day-to-day life.
Your membership supports advocacy at the national level and ensures that your neighbors with disabilities have the supports they need to grow, develop and live in the community. When you support The Arc, you are supporting:
The Arc is a major defender of human rights, advocating for the rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities so that they may be full citizens of the United States.
The Arc provides information and support to families of individuals with developmental disabilities across the country and at the local level.
The Arc maintains a focus on the role of research to enhance the quality of life for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The Arc actively advocates for inclusion of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in research. The Arc disseminates research results and information to help individuals and families stay abreast of research developments.
- Participation in the affairs of the local, state and national chapters of The Arc.
- Reduced cost at conventions, conferences and special trainings.
- A subscription to The Arc of the United States’ national newsletter, Empower, with
information on the organization and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- A subscription to The Arc of Atlantic County’s newsletter, Achieve, with inspiring stories of
personal success and achievement, and all the news of our chapter.
- Inclusion in The Arc of Atlantic County’s Special Events and Membership Activities.
- Voting privileges at The Arc of Atlantic County’s Annual Membership Meeting.
- 10% Off at The Arc Makes Cents Thrift Shops in Ventnor and Northfield, NJ **Supporting