Hours: 40 hours and as required
Salary Range: $33,000-34,000 (salaried, exempt)
Education/Experience: Associate’s Degree or two (2) years of college work and one (1) year of experience working with adults with developmental disabilities, or high school diploma/equivalent, and three (3) years of experience working with adults with developmental disabilities. Must have at least one year of supervisory experience.
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license with 5 or less points, not provisional.
- Successful completion of all required training, at time of hire, or within 3 months of employment.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
- Physical and negative PPD or chest x-ray upon hire
- A working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office.
Essential Functions: Provide supervision and training to staff in all aspects of program responsibility. Transport consumers. Insure safety of consumers. Provide supervision and/work directly with individuals to carry out program activities including but not limited to daily craft projects, work skill development, facilitating community connections, and the development of independent living skills including but not limited to, instruction in social skills, meal preparation, money handling and hygiene. Develop new resources for community activities and meaningful new in-center based activities for individuals to choose from which support their goals of increased independence and social development. Primary responsibility for the weekend services program. Provide special assistance to individuals who are non-ambulatory.
The Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer