Hope Notes is a way to provide encouragement, cheer, inspire faith and instill hope in the hearts of people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) in our community, during the self-quarantine and social distancing period resulting from COVID-19.
Beginning April 26th through June 30th, 2020, you can help! We’re encouraging our friends, families, community partners, volunteers, donors and the general public to interact with people living with I/DD within the residential homes of The Arc of Atlantic County.
You can show them that they matter and can look forward to the end of the COVID-19 quarantine order and social distancing from friends, family and community members and events.
How Can You Help?
- Write Notes, Letters, or Cards
- Draw or Paint Pictures
HOPE NOTES c/o Friends at The Arc of Atlantic County
6550 Delilah Rd., St. 101, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
OR send an email to HopeNotes@TheArcAtlantic.org
- Post a photo or Make a Video on our Social Media Pages @ArcAtlantic and hashtag #TheArcAtlantic #HopeNotes
- Tell Your Friends and Family
- Ask your Volunteer or Community Group to get involved
- Great Project for Children, Teens, Adults and Seniors
Make A Difference in the Lives of Someone living with I/DD in our community by showing your support and kindness!