Salary: $12.63 per hour- $14.11 per hour when training/work hour requirements met
Requirements: High school diploma or GED required and at least two years’ experience in direct care work in human services, preferably with individuals with developmental disabilities. Must have very good writing skills.
- Providing supports to people living in apartments.
- Responsible for coordinating services, appointments and IHPs.
- Must be organized and be very familiar with the policies and procedures of The Arc as well as community organizations/programs.
- Support individuals in availing themselves of all relevant community resources and entitlements.
- Assist individuals in making links in their community in order to become active participants in community life as they desire.
- Provide ongoing adherence and support to therapeutic interventions in place for the individuals receiving services, as prescribed by the Clinical Services Coordinator. This includes following appropriate data collection procedures, attending all trainings and providing input at interdisciplinary team meetings and staff meetings
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license.
- CPR and First aid certification.
- Completion of all additional training as required