Job Title: Thrift Store Associate (part-time)
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
Schedule: 20 – 28 hours weekly, varies depending on store needs;
Communication Skills: Must be able to respectfully communicate well in English, both verbally and in writing with customers and other persons in the community.
Judgment/Initiative: Must work well independently and maintain a good working relationship with supervisor.
- In conjunction with the Thrift Store Manager, maintain the day-to-day operations of the thrift store.
- The store associate will ensure all sales transactions and funds from purchases made from The Arc Makes Cents Thrift Shop are accounted for and secured; will maintain accurate accounting of purchases, and complete reconciliation of daily transactions, prepare and complete bank deposits.
- Handle all transactions courteously and professionally
- Treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment
- Support sales floor and back of the house as needed
- The store associate will represent The Arc Thrift Store as an attractive, efficient place of business.