Clinical Services Coordinator
Full Time (40hrs.), Non-Entry Level, $55,000 annual salary-exempt
Essential Functions: Provide training and counseling with staff on implementation of therapeutic interventions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in applied behavior analysis, psychology, special education, social work, public health, or a similar degree.
- Must have demonstrated experience in positive behavior support and/or applied behavior analysis.
- A minimum of one years of experience in the field of developmental disabilities.
- Valid New Jersey non-probation/non-provisional driver’s license.
- Must be able to respectfully communicate well in English, both verbally and in writing with consumers, all levels of staff, family members and other persons in the community.
- Must be able to use good judgment in dealing with consumer issues/emergencies, as well as staff related issues. Must work well independently and maintain a good working relationship with supervisor.
Post offer requirements:
- Successful completion of all training, as required
- Become certified as a Crisis Management Instructor
- Excellent computer skills
- Post offer physical
- Must continue to hold a valid New Jersey non-probation/non-provisional driver’s license.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complete Mental Health Reviews.
- Attend psychiatric appointments to advocate for consumers and insure individuals are receiving the best psychiatric supports possible.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings and staff meetings to provide feedback and support to consumers and staff.
- Assist in conducting functional analysis of behavior and environmental assessments for consumers.
- Assist in collecting data and generating progress reports on therapeutic interventions as assigned.
- Attend and participate in the Human Right Committee, the Behavior Support committee, and the PCT committee as assigned.
- Share responsibility for on call QMRP for PCT or PRN approvals.
- Assist in developing and implementing necessary regulations, standards, and procedures for the clinical services system in compliance with DDD’s Behavioral Management Manuel, Division Circular #34, etc.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with appropriate services and agencies.